Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The mother of the ship seems to Earth- African diaspora News Channel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The mother of the ship seems to Earth- African diaspora News Channel

The mothership may be sending seeds to Earth- African diaspora News

Well I find this interesting. For some people who have not read the teachings of the book of Elijah Muhammad he talks about the existence of large Mothership craft. At that time the CIA dismissed it as just hoax. Now the new report as of this year is now talking about the exact same thing. I'd like to ask this question to everybody here, if black people all of a sudden indicate the existence of extraterrestrial craft and they're being ignored, why does a white supremacist institution have to be the first to indicate the existence of aliens or UFO existence to begin with. I find it curious that every time black people have to say something it's considered as trash in this civilization. We've been talking about this for thousands of years. For example one of the known tribes in Africa talked about being's teaching them about how the Earth rotates around the Sun. This is before the European Renaissance ever came into existence within the 14th century. Again the the arrogance of colonialism is always been an issue with the form of Supremacy of information. Are we just wasting our time trying to talk about these topics to colonialist society that we live in today in the West? Ive it to all of you.
    Last edited by OJ006; 03-27-2023, 03:09 PM.

Sorry everyone the edit function was not working

Comment

I don't know, I do need to get around to researching more on what African tribes have documented and hear of the mythos they know about the ancient aliens episode whatever. But for real, I thought the common knowledge was that all ancient civilization's has had contact with either the same person/entity or persons/entities who taught people the same stuff but in different ways.

Overall to me, Right now I think we are living a repeat, we do something to wipe out or get rid most of stuff (information) and have to do it all over again.
      The lineage that survives the longest through these repeats, is probably who gains the knowledge to "control" the world.
      This would be simply because you were able to obtain and keep more accurate information from the previous/past.

Comment

This sounds like how George Clinton describes the mother ship. I wonder did he get that concept from this

Comment

Thank you all for replying to the message. Let me put another thing in play. Somebodysunclephil the hypothesis that you've just talked about is called civilization amnesia. This hypothesis was done by a specific controversial researcher known as Graham Hancock. I highly recommend reading his books about that. There was once a high civilization that eventually collapsed and made us in some way to repeat and relearn everything that we could from the previous civilization according to the Graham Hancock civilization Amnesia Theory. jasondreamweaver I agree with you on the George Carlin I think it's also linking back to my paragraph. We have a sense of knowing exactly what is happening in the past from black history that talks about our technological success and our knowledge from these entities. But once again trying to retell the exact same story to Western civilization has become problematic based on white supremacist ideology. Like I said before there's an infatuation on white supremacist being the first tell everybody about the specific knowledge as if they knew that they were the first to put it out in the first place. But the real fact is it was stolen knowledge for not just black cultures but other cultures as well in the entire planet just to make a point they are superior which clearly we all disagree with. I just want to understand how long it's going to take for us to all realize that all of the teachings that we have learned or hence relearning is going to get us to wake up to understand that we as black people are the reason for civilization to exist. I leave my thoughts on to that.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ006 View Post
            Thank you all for replying to the message. Let me put another thing in play. Somebodysunclephil the hypothesis that you've just talked about is called civilization amnesia. This hypothesis was done by a specific controversial researcher known as Graham Hancock. I highly recommend reading his books about that. There was once a high civilization that eventually collapsed and made us in some way to repeat and relearn everything that we could from the previous civilization according to the Graham Hancock civilization Amnesia Theory. jasondreamweaver I agree with you on the George Carlin I think it's also linking back to my paragraph. We have a sense of knowing exactly what is happening in the past from black history that talks about our technological success and our knowledge from these entities. But once again trying to retell the exact same story to Western civilization has become problematic based on white supremacist ideology. Like I said before there's an infatuation on white supremacist being the first tell everybody about the specific knowledge as if they knew that they were the first to put it out in the first place. But the real fact is it was stolen knowledge for not just black cultures but other cultures as well in the entire planet just to make a point they are superior which clearly we all disagree with. I just want to understand how long it's going to take for us to all realize that all of the teachings that we have learned or hence relearning is going to get us to wake up to understand that we as black people are the reason for civilization to exist. I leave my thoughts on to that.
            I wouldn't put it pass them to recreate history.

Comment

Working...
            X