Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Pentagon UFO expert who says aliens HAVE crash-landed on Earth... and claims the American government is hiding their bodies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Pentagon UFO expert who says aliens HAVE crash-landed on Earth... and claims the American government is hiding their bodies

I wonder why on Earth would the government hide their bodies? They need to go ahead and tell the truth. I hope that it doesn't become like the movie 'Independence Day'.

According to David Grusch (pictured), a former Department of Defence official, deeply covert programmes run by the U.S. government possess 'intact and partially intact' craft of non-human origin.

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    I wonder why on Earth would the government hide their bodies? They need to go ahead and tell the truth. I hope that it doesn't become like the movie 'Independence Day'.

How come they never visit other countries

Comment

The individual who is The Whistleblower has been vetted by many military sources.it's a huge deal because of all of this is correct and true changes the Paradigm of civilization and who we are in this universe. As corny as it sounds this is something that has to happen. Imagine the technologies that we can do to save this planet and what we can do to help ourselves. When I See This I see a future that requires all of us to work together to fix this world. But as much as I'm an optimist it's not going to be that easy we're going to have to deal with a lot of red tape and bureaucratical BS. Get ready for the roller coaster everyone it's about to begin.

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

How come they never visit other countries
        I don't know bruh. That's a good question.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ006 View Post
          The individual who is The Whistleblower has been vetted by many military sources.it's a huge deal because of all of this is correct and true changes the Paradigm of civilization and who we are in this universe. As corny as it sounds this is something that has to happen. Imagine the technologies that we can do to save this planet and what we can do to help ourselves. When I See This I see a future that requires all of us to work together to fix this world. But as much as I'm an optimist it's not going to be that easy we're going to have to deal with a lot of red tape and bureaucratical BS. Get ready for the roller coaster everyone it's about to begin.
          I hear you bruh.

Comment

Working...
          X