Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Horror in Hollywood Hills after infamous mountain lion kills a pet Chihuahua out on a walk with shocked dog walker years after it snuck into Los Angeles zoo and killed a koala.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Horror in Hollywood Hills after infamous mountain lion kills a pet Chihuahua out on a walk with shocked dog walker years after it snuck into Los Angeles zoo and killed a koala.

Those mountain lions are dangerous. I have heard of several mountain lion attacks on people.
    The big cat, referred to as P-22 in line with the designation of his GPS collar, is notorious in the Griffith Park-Silver Lake-Hollywood area of Los Angeles for frequenting residential areas

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    Those mountain lions are dangerous. I have heard of several mountain lion attacks on people.
    I remember seeing a coyote in between cars on morning going to work. SoCal is the definition of encroachment.

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

I remember seeing a coyote in between cars on morning going to work. SoCal is the definition of encroachment.
      Yep.

Comment

Working...
      X