Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Current Anime likes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current Anime likes

Issac in Netflix's Castlevania is so serious. Looking forward to next season.

Originally posted by Redblood25 View Post
    Issac in Netflix's Castlevania is so serious. Looking forward to next season.
    I just saw previews of it. It looks interesting. I have never watched Anime. However, I have played the game Castlevania, with my favorites being Castlevania Symphony Of The Night, Castlevania Curse Of Darkness, and Castlevania Legacy Of Darkness. I might check out the cartoon on Netflix.

Comment

I recommend hellsing ultimate ovas and berserk arc movies

Comment

Would it be possible to make anime a separate category? This is only because anime is for both adults, mature teens, and fans. While cartoons are more or less a waste of time and are for those that don't comprehend. A case in point would Ghost in the shell stand alone complex, psycho pass and Gundam wing.

Comment

Huge anime fan since when I was a youngins. I watch stuff here and there, but no where near as much as I used to watch. Some of it got real derivative, but there's still some new good ones like: Mushoku Tensei; or Dorohedoro.

Comment

Check out A****a no Joe and Fist of the North Star.

Comment

I'm mainly a 3d junky now, but has anyone checkout these brother 2d they be uploading to youtube?

Younger, used to watch Inuyasha, Naruto stuff, elfien lied, pretty much if it was dubbed in Houston or Austin I probably watched it.

Ghost n the shell the old and the 3D ones, Advent Children, the other final fantasy movies, all of the Appleseed series.

Anime that is slowly coming becoming real life Chobits.

My most recent watches just to name a few: The Boys Presents: Diabolical, Harlock: Space Pirate, The Legend of Vox Machina
              Those are free on AMZ prime.

Looking for more black stuff and trying to make my own 3d one.
              There are many others just you know there's is a lot of anime.

Comment

Working...
              X