Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many people on here watch Anime?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many people on here watch Anime?

How many people on here watch Anime? I have never watched it. Is Anime good to watch? What are some good Anime cartoons that you've watched?

It depends on what you genres interest you. If you like Action/Adventure start off with Cowboy Bebop. If you like Mystery, Psychological thriller, Thriller then you want to try Death Note.

Comment

Boondocks series and then that samurai anime on nextflix with the black samurai is made I think by a black dude that lives in Japan. Samurai Champloo, with Samuel L Jackson was cool. Some off ones I think are cool, is FLCL(FoolyCooly), The Animatrix, following a lot of the studios worked on that alone opens you to up what I call the good anime visually and substance. Bezerk series is good. One punch man is funny. Soo many of course.

Comment

Naruto is life

Comment

• Somebodysunclephil
          Somebodysunclephil commented
          Editing a comment
          I have only made it through the first and second testament of that series, I think they are on remake arch 15 or something I assume Naruto,baruto,burrito and them are back alive.

I've watched trigun and bleached

Comment

Working...
        X