Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The problem is if I were a brain flying through music, what would eye see?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The problem is if I were a brain flying through music, what would eye see?

Click image for larger version

Name:	mmdBZnX1wbQ1S2xjeplo--2--l4n5p.jpg
Views:	38
Size:	103.9 KB
ID:	5651​no****inthankscoolection Trying to visualize the end of my animusic. Hope everyone's having a good one

Just a WIP of a animusic I'm doing. (Animated music video, where the audio, the beat drives either all or some of the animation.)

Last edited by Somebodysunclephil; 10-19-2022, 10:30 PM.

Comment

Artie connects the worlds of art, music, gaming and IRL experiences. We aim to bring our members the dopest art, hangs, music and more.

Comment

Thanks for dropping the link bruh.

Comment

WIP of that animusic using one of my favorite artist to see where I should go with it. This will be my only up like this, I don't know if you have something set up yet to delete/clean up after some time. But check it out jasondreamweaver I think you may appreciate what I'm trying to do
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Somebodysunclephil View Post
            WIP of that animusic using one of my favorite artist to see where I should go with it. This will be my only up like this, I don't know if you have something set up yet to delete/clean up after some time. But check it out jasondreamweaver I think you may appreciate what I'm trying to do
            Is this you scratching the record?

Comment

• Somebodysunclephil
              Somebodysunclephil commented
              Editing a comment
              Yes, but I didn't have a controller connected, so was a lil bad, but I was happy my PC could do it to my animation.

It's an unappreciated art. At the club back in the day, listening to a song transition was my favorite part.

Now they just play sound effects and talk over tracks

Comment

I always loved that stuff, it just when I had it around me I didn't know how to use it, plus when I was younger I always ended up breaking my record player my folks would have laying around because I would be trying to scratch on the regular ones and just experimenting with it as my entertainment. Then when I got older and started in this computer journey was seeing alot of them boys loading the track into two midi controlled platters, I was back on it a little bit then, but of course the equipment was very expensive even the midi controllers when on the decks started transitioning over to fully digital and I was just doing for me and homies. But I want finish this animus, since I can't think of anything else to put in the animation I made, so was thinking of sort of remixing/freaking what I have upload it come back. That way I can jump back on my tower defence game demo.

Comment

Working...
              X