Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

‘You’re discriminating against me because I’m Hispanic and she’s white’: Kohl’s worker who works Amazon return center says customer gave him attitude after she didn’t have return codes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ‘You’re discriminating against me because I’m Hispanic and she’s white’: Kohl’s worker who works Amazon return center says customer gave him attitude after she didn’t have return codes.

I guess Hispanics are starting to see how it feels to be non-white. Like I said, I don't really feel too much for them, unless the person is really good getting wronged.

‘You’re discriminating against me because I’m Hispanic and she’s white’: Kohl’s worker who works Amazon return center says customer gave him attitude after she didn’t have return codes ready (msn.com)

The fact that this country is halfway being turned into Mexico, with the way killing is happening now. I am almost feeling like people I see as racist. I don't work hard to have to live in chaos. Its off topic but that's all I can think of right now when I hear Mexican, Mexico.. just bringing their type lawlessness here. Am I wrong if I start looking at gangs members as like there some terrorist with bombs (guns) strapped to their chest? Because everybody lookin like food, I be dusty on purpose, they still be lookin. whatcha got you lackin.

Comment

I understand all of you perfectly in the situation.The Civil rights movement that was created was lead and created by black people to help others. When this starts to happen in the Mexican culture they start to cry foul because they are being treated just just like black people and other people of color? I have to agree I'm not feeling it either. The struggles that we are dealing with right now is the exact same struggles that Mexican culture are feeling now. What I would like to ask for them is some dignity and respect for the laws that our brothers and sisters created for everyone equally. This was not an easy Road.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ006 View Post
        I understand all of you perfectly in the situation.The Civil rights movement that was created was lead and created by black people to help others. When this starts to happen in the Mexican culture they start to cry foul because they are being treated just just like black people and other people of color? I have to agree I'm not feeling it either. The struggles that we are dealing with right now is the exact same struggles that Mexican culture are feeling now. What I would like to ask for them is some dignity and respect for the laws that our brothers and sisters created for everyone equally. This was not an easy Road.
        Exactly bruh. Excellent post.

Comment

Originally posted by Somebodysunclephil View Post
          The fact that this country is halfway being turned into Mexico, with the way killing is happening now. I am almost feeling like people I see as racist. I don't work hard to have to live in chaos. Its off topic but that's all I can think of right now when I hear Mexican, Mexico.. just bringing their type lawlessness here. Am I wrong if I start looking at gangs members as like there some terrorist with bombs (guns) strapped to their chest? Because everybody lookin like food, I be dusty on purpose, they still be lookin. whatcha got you lackin.
          Exactly bruh.

Comment

Working...
          X