Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jonathan Myers found guilty And why it happened- Aba and Preach.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jonathan Myers found guilty And why it happened- Aba and Preach.

This subject was difficult because I had a lot of thought when it comes to being a large black man in hollywood. I made a post on youtube that I would like to share with everyone here. Comment on what you think should have happened in this situation in the courts. Was there form of self-defense? Or is myers responsible for his own actions? Here is the post that I posted about it. It may give you some idea as to what is happening in Hollywood for black men. And black women as a whole.

YouTube
    -Thank you for the video Abba and Preach. I will try to split the conversation. I put it into a different direction. Both of you are correct. Mary's career is tarnished, And also he had bad lawyers. I would like to add one more situation that unfortunately is difficult to talk about. Being a large black man in hollywood is very difficult In the hollywood environment. When it comes to situations like this in Maye's case, There are plenty other actors that have gone through worse Situations then Mayers case. Robert downey for Public nuisance in drinking and drugs In the past. Jeremy Renner Verbal and abusive nature around his wife in the Criminal Court. Please do your research on this. The main point is I don't condone Mayers actions, But they need to give him the opportunity for him to get the help that he needs and still be able to work. These other actors that I brought up in the example, Have done And corrected there Actions, their careers are at a all time high. Now why can't they do this for Mayors? It's just a thought. I can go further in the next post. Thank you.
Working...
X