Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So noone had thoughts on the folks watching me in these forums to set up the data the capture huh?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So noone had thoughts on the folks watching me in these forums to set up the data the capture huh?

If you all think he's legit, then you help me.. You see what I suggested....Click image for larger version

Name:	Annotation 2023-01-25 124005.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	75.3 KB
ID:	10266

Originally posted by Somebodysunclephil View Post
    If you all think he's legit, then you help me.. You see what I suggested....Click image for larger version

Name:	Annotation 2023-01-25 124005.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	75.3 KB
ID:	10266
    What's going on Phil? I already banned him.

Comment

Nothing additional that I know of. I may just be hype on this since my recent events of the theft and my email scams and everything else has increased seems like 25x fold. I want say nothing else about it unless there is some new stuff then. Just fresh for me since I'm dealing with it and I understand I'm just one of the many.

Comment

I swear this ident person will be the first on site in a long time...The ****ed up part is I can't think of any significant change to where I use my CC so I should have already had issues. But I got a collection call today from a loan I didn't know I had. I can't yet findout when it was opened but I really hope its not around the time I'm thinking.

Comment

Working...
        X