Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I know this is not positive but I have to vent and I hope it may help to **** over if the person is in here that is causing on this on me. To not easily be able to do it to the next person.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I know this is not positive but I have to vent and I hope it may help to **** over if the person is in here that is causing on this on me. To not easily be able to do it to the next person.

But I got another item today of this person who stole my identitiy trying to do something else with it. This is for me and I'm pretty sure others will keep us from being able to work together because no trust.

Now obviuosly there a few things that could be at play here. My assumptions of how my **** started from my interactions here and a few other places because these were the new entities let into my circle of information/data around when this **** started.

Whoever decided to target me, has either been watching me from here or the other forum PCtech or from the recent facebook group afrofuturism **** on facebook that I join all around the same time.
    My first I wonder what race are you? If you are black then why me?

This is problably the same as the other question what's the point the angle, the objective?

I myself have never stolen anything from any individual even though I have had the opportunities?
    Now I can see this being a racist white person's way to get at me as well, because I have talked some ****s to a few of those, but most of the time they rather keep going at keyboarding, but I'm no one popular or nothing, so don't get how defeating me personally woud do anything for them or they would even know, unless it's someone closed to me. I only talked about my job stuff on here.
Working...
X