Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know about this dude...Brother Ben X? If you do please speak up, because I didn't want to part of trying to tare another black man down, but this unnacceptable.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know about this dude...Brother Ben X? If you do please speak up, because I didn't want to part of trying to tare another black man down, but this unnacceptable.

I had a strong feeling but I need to confirm its that ****ed up amongst uClick image for larger version

Name:	Annotation 2023-02-18 185841.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	114.5 KB
ID:	11258​s. So I'm done I think, I will feel empathy but not not putting money towards **** anymore with black people unless, I'm already rich so if you do **** over me its more of a loss on them. But I do think I'm done this was the last straw.

Even it was someone else the person is mad active and he does lives on the profile. So you tell me. This whole thing is going to **** up me trying to connect with other black people or treat them very ****ed up when it comes to any business. dealings.

Comment

Originally posted by Somebodysunclephil View Post
      Even it was someone else the person is mad active and he does lives on the profile. So you tell me. This whole thing is going to **** up me trying to connect with other black people or treat them very ****ed up when it comes to any business. dealings.
      I never heard of him. I don't think that you should let it determine how yiu treat other black people. However, do what's best for you.

Comment

• Somebodysunclephil
        Somebodysunclephil commented
        Editing a comment
        If nothing is going to be done about it, what stops other black people that run across me from trying to come at me the same way. Plus he out here scamming and needs to be exposed, how is that cool?

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post

I never heard of him. I don't think that you should let it determine how yiu treat other black people. However, do what's best for you.
      Yeah. I hear you. It's not cool. Do what you feel is best.

Comment

It's probably best you patronize other businesses. It takes a certain type of effort to support community causes.
        Just be as critical as you are with Black businesses.

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post
          It's probably best you patronize other businesses. It takes a certain type of effort to support community causes.
          Just be as critical as you are with Black businesses.
          Exactly.

Comment

Oh that's what is? You sure it not just ***** faking like he on some muslim **** but he really just hustling any sucker he come across that is on some black empowerment ****?

Comment

I do like how you all are like its cool you just didn't deal with the scammer correctly or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Somebodysunclephil View Post
                I do like how you all are like its cool you just didn't deal with the scammer correctly or something.
                I don't think it's cool. I said do what's best for you. But, I don't think you should shut out all black businesses because of one. I do understand where you are coming from though.

Comment

Working...
                X