Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I guess if you end up reading it the question is why must it go to that next level?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess if you end up reading it the question is why must it go to that next level?

Click image for larger version

Name:	WHY_BMZ2022-10-29 220922.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	169.4 KB
ID:	6259​I posted about this before just was not sure if it would bring it to the top temporarily or something. So this would be kind of a continuation of this

Comment

That game looks fun bruh.

Comment

I thought I was making progress while looking for additional cash flow opportunity, after that interaction between me and the two neighbors that live next to me on jumping on the handicapped dude that is gay. They left him alone there was peace for some time, we even had a kind of look out thing going for a bit. But today it has started up again and escalated quickly, to almost hands immediately however, I think I see unfortunately my neighbor that lives right next to me, possibly does something else other than ganja. Because everything about the person is "high strung" me saying this is unique, because I know I can get angry quick but he's quicker. So I think if I don't find another money stream before my time there is up. I am going to have to work on him moving, because he can afford it, I can't right now for what I'm trying to do and also it is a bit much to learn the layout(know the danger level) of a new area right now and may be safer to stay put where you know what they are.

Comment

Working...
        X