Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a question?

As the title says, so here goes: In this screencap I am saying happy bday on brother's post I know. Two of my friends/associates can't say friend we havan't hung or really talked in years except occassianallky over the internet but I feel they have seen my posts over time about different things.

Finally the question why would they like me posting happy b day to this brother? but not big me up on my own stuff? I am confused on how to read this and no I don't have anyone else as to why I'm asking this on public forum.
    All these brothers are still cool to me, I have not went out of my way to get at them or nothing but trying to understand.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Annotation 2022-11-27 162822.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	68.6 KB
ID:	8037

So if you are bored* there it is.

Originally posted by Somebodysunclephil View Post
    As the title says, so here goes: In this screencap I am saying happy bday on brother's post I know. Two of my friends/associates can't say friend we havan't hung or really talked in years except occassianallky over the internet but I feel they have seen my posts over time about different things.

Finally the question why would they like me posting happy b day to this brother? but not big me up on my own stuff? I am confused on how to read this and no I don't have anyone else as to why I'm asking this on public forum.
    All these brothers are still cool to me, I have not went out of my way to get at them or nothing but trying to understand.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Annotation 2022-11-27 162822.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	68.6 KB
ID:	8037

So if you are bored* there it is.
    Maybe they thought it was a nice gesture. I wouldn't look too much into it.

Comment

Working...
    X