Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What books have you read in the past year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What books have you read in the past year?

What books have you read in the past year? I have read "Passive Aggressive Racism In The System Of White Supremacy" by Philip Scott. I read that in the summer of 2020. I am also reading "Learn Java in one day, and Learn It Well" by Jamie Chan. And, I am reading "Street Fighter V Collector's Edition" by Prima Guides. What books have you all read, or currently reading?

Well, I just finished "The Book of The Five Rings" by Myamoto Musashi; "I Am Not Your Negro" by James Balwin; The autobiography of Federick Douglass - "Narrative of The Life of Federick Douglass" ; and I'm looking at reading "Powernomics" by Dr. Claude Anderson.

Comment

Cool. All of those books sound like they are good to read.

Comment

Listing all the books I have read last year would be difficult but I've read Revolutionary Suicide, Four Hundred Souls, Defining moments in Black History, The History of White People, The Souls of Black Folk, Caste...I'm currently reading All God's Children, The Man-Not, Unsung, Black Reconstruction in America.

There are others but I cycle through them.

Comment

How would you describe Philip Scott's book? Is it any good? Worth a read?

Comment

Originally posted by GreenJagWar View Post
            How would you describe Philip Scott's book? Is it any good? Worth a read?
            His book was pretty good. It's very informative. I learned some things reading it.

Comment

Can't remember all of the books i've read this year fff the top of my head, but within the last month (outside of the attack on Titan manga) I was able to finish up the YouTube formula book by Derrel Eves and right now reading Primal Branding, to help on the YT/business side

Comment

Working...
              X