Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is kind of business, I was invited to be part of group of streamers to do try and do hello fresh ad during my stream, its kind of funny because I only have about 10 followers I think.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is kind of business, I was invited to be part of group of streamers to do try and do hello fresh ad during my stream, its kind of funny because I only have about 10 followers I think.

What do you all thiink should I go for it? I wonder would that somehow make my followers grow? I don't really have a consistent thing to stream about yet, plus I have been a little distracted by something going on that can't seemed to stop thinking about until there is intended results.Click image for larger version

Name:	Annotation 2023-02-13 163404.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	106.9 KB
ID:	11094

Originally posted by Somebodysunclephil View Post
    What do you all thiink should I go for it? I wonder would that somehow make my followers grow? I don't really have a consistent thing to stream about yet, plus I have been a little distracted by something going on that can't seemed to stop thinking about until there is intended results.Click image for larger version

Name:	Annotation 2023-02-13 163404.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	106.9 KB
ID:	11094
    Yeah. I think that you should go for it. It sounds promising.

Comment

I want to, it just I need to actually stream and have to say or do something in stream. I would want to do a really good job, but my current issues is making that hard, I barely even want to stream right now. Here is the assignment* I guess? The part I cant think of right off on what I would do is the one where they want me to promote hello fresh on stream for 2hrs. I assume that means like lil commercials talkings or something.Click image for larger version

Name:	Annotation 2023-02-14 114652.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	53.0 KB
ID:	11103

Comment

Working...
      X