Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Business Builders: Are you willing to form a beneficial circle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Business Builders: Are you willing to form a beneficial circle?

There are a number of us in this forum with businesses, aspirations, and a desire to collab or hire someone for their services.
    Consider networking and seeing where things could actually go because circles are able to eat a lot more when there's good synergy. from members of that circle.

Black Men Zone could potentially be a place where millionaires are made one of these days, and the impact could ultimately be felt in our community.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	download (91).jpg
Views:	74
Size:	69.3 KB
ID:	1521

I'am in. I think that is a good idea. We need to share information.

Comment

I like this! Anyone else offering services on the site? I currently offer a couple of financial services as well as a YouTube course on my site https://www.financialhawks.com/

Comment

• Builder
        Builder commented
        Editing a comment
        I was thinking about creating a youtube channel you are right on time. Just Purchased Your Course - Thank You

• SdgtBlu
        SdgtBlu commented
        Editing a comment
        Now, this is what I'm talking about... in part. A new collective project would be great also. As far as Financial Hawks is concerned, do you also help with debt? One thing that could also help is getting debt cleared (if possible). I've seen a debt lawyer find success in this by way of handwriting letters in crayon that required the staff to process it. I'm not sure of the steps before or after that, but if I find his info I will pass it on to you.

^I actually have thought about creating some games for kids to help them out with financial literacy. I was thinking of something more along the lines of physical card games like those flash cards, and things of that nature. May have to look into that some more

Comment

Creating a game is something in my cards, I just have to get the assets in place to make it happen. I'm open to Indie Development, but crowdfunding is a must based on the time-consuming objectives. Builder

A physical card game would be cool Financial Hawks if you're seeking a small dev team, let us know.

Comment

Will do! SdgtBlu

Comment

Working...
          X