Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I’m proud to be a racist and you should be too.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m proud to be a racist and you should be too.

I’m in a race to acquire wealth. We have been in a financial war for 400 years and 90 percent of us don’t even know we are in a war. We are fighting against ever other ethnic group to acquire wealth and we are losing. I don’t care if you don’t like me because of my skin color the feeling mutual. You let other ethnic groups come into your communities and take your wealth and you don’t even put up a fight. I need to hook up with some real soldiers. IT IS TIME TO FIGHT.

Race is not real and continuing to use it will only end in defeat. It was made to oppress non-white people. The economic system in America is also systemically racist, it does not allow Black people to properly use it to gain power WITHOUT white allies. Reparations is the only next step if you want economic freedom.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenJagWar View Post
      Race is not real and continuing to use it will only end in defeat. It was made to oppress non-white people. The economic system in America is also systemically racist, it does not allow Black people to properly use it to gain power WITHOUT white allies. Reparations is the only next step if you want economic freedom.
      True, it is a construct no different than "Bubba Gump Shrimp" from Forrest Gump, however, that fiction is now in the real world having a real effect. Know the game, break the rules. The enemy sure will.

https://www.bubbagump.com/
      Click image for larger version

Name:	2022-03-11 08_21_50-Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. _ Seafood Restaurant Chain in the USA & International.png
Views:	62
Size:	940.8 KB
ID:	2584

Comment

Great post gentlemen, now that we know what the problem is, and have discussed it, let's come up with ideas to fix this monstrosity. Let's discuss, who has a remedy?

Comment

Comparing the pursuit of wealth to a race sounds exhausting.

I prefer to see it as a journey and remove the need for competition.

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post
            Comparing the pursuit of wealth to a race sounds exhausting. I prefer to see it as a journey and remove the need for competition.
            I hear you. I am not comparing myself to anybody else. I am just trying to what I can for myself. However, having a network of brothers would definitely help out. It's one of the reasons why I created this board. Maybe we might come together and do something BIG one day in the future.

via GIPHY

Comment

• jasondreamweaver
              jasondreamweaver commented
              Editing a comment
              I understand that sentiment and the best professional connections will be with other brothers

I got where I was through merit only but found out that knowing the right people can get you further.

When they come around isn't timed, you have not force a hard deadline for a lot of goals bc it's not always practical
          Working...
          X