Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Imagine having 100,000+ in a stock loss in the hopes of meme stock squeeze

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imagine having 100,000+ in a stock loss in the hopes of meme stock squeeze

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	27
Size:	156.1 KB
ID:	4127​and bragging about holding the stock to others bc you think you may be able to retire off the money.

The meme stock phenomenon had me rethink the whole concept of the stock market and involved. Doing more research and encouraged others.

But seeing something like this would scare off a lot of Black people.

Are you invested in the stock market?

And have you been following me stock like AMC and Tesla?

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post
    Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	27
Size:	156.1 KB
ID:	4127​and bragging about holding the stock to others bc you think you may be able to retire off the money.

The meme stock phenomenon had me rethink the whole concept of the stock market and involved. Doing more research and encouraged others.

But seeing something like this would scare off a lot of Black people.

Are you invested in the stock market?

And have you been following me stock like AMC and Tesla?
    Nah. I'm not invested in the stock market. I haven't been following AMC and Tesla. I'm not sure how to get into the stock market. Are you invested in the stock market?

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post

Nah. I'm not invested in the stock market. I haven't been following AMC and Tesla. I'm not sure how to get into the stock market. Are you invested in the stock market?
      Yes I use m1. I can buy several stocks at once then put money towards all of them by buying partial shares.

I put 100 dollars a month. And bought AMC this Year to capitalize on the stock split.its like a 2 for 1 deal

Comment

I still got a lil tesla, a couple texas oil and utility companies shares, but I was one those that lost a couple thousand this year in total so far, so been taking my stuff out, moving it around to other shares of course and out of stock market, but I'm small potatoes so still didn't have enough money in it to continue to flip on their own. The crazyness out of all of it to me is, I have spent it, but I turned more profit overall from my doge and Ethereum shares, they aint nothin now but in the hot time maan.

Comment

Originally posted by Somebodysunclephil View Post
          I still got a lil tesla, a couple texas oil and utility companies shares, but I was one those that lost a couple thousand this year in total so far, so been taking my stuff out, moving it around to other shares of course and out of stock market, but I'm small potatoes so still didn't have enough money in it to continue to flip on their own. The crazyness out of all of it to me is, I have spent it, but I turned more profit overall from my doge and Ethereum shares, they aint nothin now but in the hot time maan.
          This is a complicated game that prices us out bc we as a community can't afford to lose thousands. Even you pulled out and I'm not mad either.

I don't know too many people who look like me who can afford to lose money like that. There's redditors with 100K lost bragging about MOASS.

I couldn't imagine losing stocks worth a house and posting it online.

Comment

• Somebodysunclephil
            Somebodysunclephil commented
            Editing a comment
            It definitely is a complicated game and there a lot of pieces to keep up with. Which for me as well, why I kind of had to step back. I'm trying to make a video game, started my lil streaming, 1 x 9-5 trying not to have get two (then you are trapped I feel well if you dont have a plan. But I'm old I aint got that kind of time or that desperate) and then the greatest energy suck of them all, SECURITY, ducking bullets and trying not to throw them. thy plate is overrunith
        Working...
        X