Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This is a lil snippet of when I was scoping to see what I needed to get to setup something similar in Houston.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is a lil snippet of when I was scoping to see what I needed to get to setup something similar in Houston.

This is a lil snippet of when I was scoping to see what I needed to get to setup something in Houston. At that time if your were competitor or go to tournaments for fighting games or just play a lot of japanese games, you go to a place called Planet Zero that was on Westheimer pass the beltway. It was pretty cool game room*. I say if you have never been, On the weekends or special days it pretty much look and feel like you are in fast and furious movie, they eventually dissolved into Anime conventions was pretty cool place for adult gamers to go and play. But I just noticed at the end of the video was probably why it didn't happen I guess.
    Last edited by Somebodysunclephil; 10-22-2022, 01:06 PM.

Originally posted by Somebodysunclephil View Post
    This is a lil snippet of when I was scoping to see what I needed to get to setup something in Houston. At that time if your were competitor or go to tournaments for fighting games or just play a lot of japanese games, you go to a place called Planet Zero that was on Westheimer pass the beltway. It was pretty cool game room*. I say if you have never been, On the weekends or special days it pretty much look and feel like you are in fast and furious movie, they eventually dissolved into Anime conventions was pretty cool place for adult gamers to go and play. But I just noticed at the end of the video was probably why it didn't happen I guess.
    That's a pretty tight arcade. Plenty of games to choose from.

Comment

Are people watching others play or waiting to get the game next

Comment

• Somebodysunclephil
        Somebodysunclephil commented
        Editing a comment
        I think both,I don't quite remember at the time, because at that time a few of the guys in there was at a tekken /Streefighter tournament, that was being held at E3 because I went against one of them when the tournament was happening. But you had to leave when it was over, so probably why they ended up there, if you were not a business entity. That arcade wasn't too far from LA convention ctr.. The tournament was for Tekken 7 was coming out or some new sticks or something
    Working...
    X