Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We need a black version of this.... This is the exact help I'm looking for...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need a black version of this.... This is the exact help I'm looking for...

Aquatik Provides Development Studios: Publishing, Concept Art, Trailers, Graphics, Press, Song Licenses, Beta Management & So Much More All Starting at $250.

Aquatik Esports: Homehttps://www.aquatik.org
    Aquatik from www.aquatik.org
    Aquatik Esports is redefining esports with a system, custom built from the ground up to support every level of player! Our state of the art office located ...
    ‎Neptjun · ‎Partners · ‎7 Seas

Aquatik Esportshttps://aquatikesports.com
    Aquatik from aquatikesports.com
    The Aquatik Discord is your home for esports and gaming: find a new game, join a new team, or meet over 40,000 new friends. CONNECT. Follow Us.

Aquatik Studios – We Help Developers Launch Gameshttps://aquatikstudios.com
    Aquatik from aquatikstudios.com
    Aquatik Studios is now providing our clients a simple way to track and manage their digital presence. · The Digital Presence Suite is included for free in all ...
    ‎Publishing · ‎Portfolio · ‎Aquatik Unlimited · ‎Blog​

Doing this stuff cost money...money that most black people dont have

Comment

Originally posted by #FreeChennedy View Post
      Doing this stuff cost money...money that most black people dont have
      Everything cost money, doesn't mean it shouldn't exist in our community even a on tiny scale. I understand I could somehow not be seeing a bigger picture somewhere but it seems in the gaming entertainment space we are missing big time. That money easily transcends borders since almost every race of humans like video games. I posted this during the time when I was going on about how we lose or don't have access the same way in certain industries because no one doesn't even try in our community or at least that's how it seemed when I was researching and looking. But I'm not just yapping I will try to put my lil money I do get where my mouth is. It sucks in this time, I feel I am still going to have to put up a front (Have a whole game studio and all the business trimmings to look like I have already made some stuff.) just to get people's attention . In my little research since it's a long term situation since this is tied to me completing the video game I'm working on. As part this lil study of mine, In different points in my game development I am going to keep trying to see if I can find a black person to pay sort of fiverr style for their service to work with me on my game since I can't afford to have someone on a real payroll. I had made a post on here and PCtech forums, blaggenuf (Boyce's one) no responses so far. I do know of a black people in the industry don't get me wrong, but I can't afford them they are senior artists, programmers etc.. But overall It just seem we are losing out still even though were are in the gaming industry as artists, programmers, audio engineers, etc. But I think there is just one completely black owned game development studio I think somewhere in New York.

Comment

Working...
      X