Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey since I'm trying to take the steps to make my stuff I do a legititmate service/business would you all suggest me check out the brother's site who posted in here as a start? Or if there is a business mentor I should look at?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey since I'm trying to take the steps to make my stuff I do a legititmate service/business would you all suggest me check out the brother's site who posted in here as a start? Or if there is a business mentor I should look at?

It was this topic "

I like this! Anyone else offering services on the site? I currently offer a couple of financial services as well as a YouTube course on my site https://www.financialhawks.com/ "

I think I need someone for stuff like this where I'm trying to figure out if it is a scam to take my lil track and claim it somehow or something...Then if it's not the correct way to respond.Click image for larger version

Name:	snappleAnnotation 2022-12-06 175604.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	51.3 KB
ID:	8528

Comment

Originally posted by Somebodysunclephil View Post
      It was this topic "

I like this! Anyone else offering services on the site? I currently offer a couple of financial services as well as a YouTube course on my site https://www.financialhawks.com/ "
      There people offering that same advice in YouTube I wouldn't invest a dime into something that doesn't have proven results.

Comment

Well yall wish me luck, if not too late think I'm going to go ahead and respond to that record label message they seemed to be legit company, guess I can't know what game is being run unless I engage.

Comment

Working...
        X