Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Damn! The local competiton is real. This is why I hardly don't talk about what I'm doing no where, specially on local stuff. Because there are always someone around with the resources to act on your idea specially if its a good one.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn! The local competiton is real. This is why I hardly don't talk about what I'm doing no where, specially on local stuff. Because there are always someone around with the resources to act on your idea specially if its a good one.

Ideas are dime a dozen my ***.

Vincent_Michah'El_AdonaiGames — 11/18/2022 10:43 AM
    2 Unreal Engine (4.27) Programmers needed; Tower Defense (Paid)

CONTRACT WORK: Maybe 3-6 Months
    PAY: A) Competitive/ Great money for the Experience Level Needed B) It depends on how responsible you are.
    EXPERIENCE: 5yrs + (You don't need to be a pro).
    FLEXIBILE HOURS: You let us know when you can work and then we expect you to manage your own time.
    HOURLY: Between 10-20 Hours per week. Depending on how responsible you are, we will increase your hours.
    HOW MANY PEOPLE WE NEED: For now, 2. We already have 2 and we may expand more in the future.
    STUDIO: ADONAI GAMES! (YHWH GAMES!, LLC.), Houston, TX
    ADDITIONAL NOTES:
    - If you pass the interview and do not plan on actually showing up to work, don't bother reaching out.
    - You also need to be a Citizen of the U.S.
    - No work Visa's.
    - We need responsible folks who aren't afraid to work.
Working...
X