Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hyundai Ioniq 6 Review: Weirdly Wonderful?-Autotrader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hyundai Ioniq 6 Review: Weirdly Wonderful?-Autotrader

I love this Electric Car. I think its better then a tesla and more. Take a look.​

Yea I'm liking that one and the 5, then if I had the coin, the BigMoneyWallet iX 22/23 with all the subscriptions turned off.

Comment

I'm pretty sure that there's no subscription base with the added features on the car.

Comment

I'm not a fan of foreign cars so my opinion would be biased
        bc I've seen domestic EVs that look better than this. I wouldn't choose this over a Tesla

Comment

• Somebodysunclephil
          Somebodysunclephil commented
          Editing a comment
          I like some of ford stuff and would love the Lincoln suv ev, but pretty much all uber driver people tell me nobody touching tesla charger network yet. Once Ford and Chevy can get us to pay for that via government like Elon did then we will probably see more. But I like other people just don't think our electric grid set up can handle full blast EV use.

Exactly bruh

Comment

For people who don't understand that the grid is still getting up there for electric cars, let me give you a link so that you can see in your area where electric Chargers are in your area. The network is there and it depends on where you are. Right now there's more EV charging Networks more than ever. There's a website known as plugshare that will tell you exactly what kind of electric charge stations that are in your area whether they are a level 1 level 2 or level 3 chargers. I understand there are some people who see that there are no electric charge stations. That also depends on the local levels in your Municipal governments in your area. Or the businesses in the area as well. But electric car adoption is happening and it's getting bigger and bigger. You just have to do your research and see for yourself.
          Find EV charging stations with PlugShare, the most complete map of electric vehicle charging stations in the world!Charging tips reviews and photos from the EV community.
          Last edited by OJ006; 03-02-2023, 01:00 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X