Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A YouTuber charged a non-Tesla EV at a Supercharger and it 'descended into chaos'.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A YouTuber charged a non-Tesla EV at a Supercharger and it 'descended into chaos'.

I am subscribed to Marcus Brownlee, I think. What do you all think about electric cars? It's going to take a while for them to put electric chargers all over the nation.
    Tesla began opening some of its Superchargers to non-Tesla EVs last month, but it could quickly become a headache for Tesla owners.

The supercharger network is there but more is always better. A funny fact about putting up an electric charge station it costs roughly $50,000 or more depending on the upgrade to put up a level 3 charger for a charge station. It costs up to 3 million dollars to put a gas station up. See the difference with that? The more charge stations we have for level 3 that everyone could use for a long distance trips, or the old fashioned level 2 Chargers that you can just top up slowly. Overnight charge location, is great. For more information take a look at this website it's called plugshare so you can find an electric charge station nearby with whatever level you need.
    Find EV charging stations with PlugShare, the most complete map of electric vehicle charging stations in the world!Charging tips reviews and photos from the EV community.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ006 View Post
      The supercharger network is there but more is always better. A funny fact about putting up an electric charge station it costs roughly $50,000 or more depending on the upgrade to put up a level 3 charger for a charge station. It costs up to 3 million dollars to put a gas station up. See the difference with that? The more charge stations we have for level 3 that everyone could use for a long distance trips, or the old fashioned level 2 Chargers that you can just top up slowly. Overnight charge location, is great. For more information take a look at this website it's called plugshare so you can find an electric charge station nearby with whatever level you need.
      Thanks for the outstanding advice bruh. You really broke things down. I really haven't thought too much about electric cars yet. I know that it's going be a trip when there's electric charge stations all over the nation.

Comment

You're welcome it's always a pleasure to talk about the topic. I know there's a lot of people have a lot of questions about electric cars. I'm also very knowledgeable about it. If you have any questions just ask.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ006 View Post
          You're welcome it's always a pleasure to talk about the topic. I know there's a lot of people have a lot of questions about electric cars. I'm also very knowledgeable about it. If you have any questions just ask.
          Thanks bruh.

Comment

Working...
          X