Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tesla Sinks as Musk Eyes More Price Cuts Despite Margin Squeeze.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tesla Sinks as Musk Eyes More Price Cuts Despite Margin Squeeze.

Llike I said before, it looks like Elon Musk is falling off. Maybe he shouldn't have bought Twitter. What do you all think?
    Tesla Inc. shares slid the most in more than three months after Elon Musk indicated his company will keep cutting prices to stoke demand even after markdowns early this year took a significant toll on profitability.

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    Llike I said before, it looks like Elon Musk is falling off. Maybe he shouldn't have bought Twitter. What do you all think?
    He's the number one producer of EVs and his stock is still high. When I lived in LA it seemed like everyone had one

His margins are higher than his competitors. He will be fine

Comment

jasondreamweave​ is correct on this. The stock price is still high. A number of people, Corporations and including goverments invest in ev tech for example Tesla, Rivian others for Alternative renewable projects. As for the Cars, tesla would influence the stock price. For this reason each of the cars are going down in price because of the proper assembly strategy's on the line as well as sourced materials that hit the cost reductions. This is manufacturing philosophy.

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

He's the number one producer of EVs and his stock is still high. When I lived in LA it seemed like everyone had one

His margins are higher than his competitors. He will be fine
        I see.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ006 View Post
          jasondreamweave​ is correct on this. The stock price is still high. A number of people, Corporations and including goverments invest in ev tech for example Tesla, Rivian others for Alternative renewable projects. As for the Cars, tesla would influence the stock price. For this reason each of the cars are going down in price because of the proper assembly strategy's on the line as well as sourced materials that hit the cost reductions. This is manufacturing philosophy.
          I see.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ006 View Post
            Preach my hotep brother

Comment

Working...
            X