Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exotic Car Concepts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exotic Car Concepts

Hello everyone.

My name is Dr. Brandon Beamon, and I have an interest in sports cars. I am interested in bringing my car images to life. So far, I have several renders that I have copyrights to (see the image for one of my images under copyright). I had an artist render my sketches for me. I am NOT an artist, but I just had a few ideas that I put to paper. I always dreamed of buying an exotic, but now, I'm interested in *building one.* I have more concepts if you are interested in seeing them.

It will undoubtedly take a village to bring this to life.
    Attached Files

Render looks clean.

Comment

• bbeamon
      bbeamon commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for the compliment, bro! I will be sure to post more.

Originally posted by bbeamon View Post
    Hello everyone.

My name is Dr. Brandon Beamon, and I have an interest in sports cars. I am interested in bringing my car images to life. So far, I have several renders that I have copyrights to (see the image for one of my images under copyright). I had an artist render my sketches for me. I am NOT an artist, but I just had a few ideas that I put to paper. I always dreamed of buying an exotic, but now, I'm interested in *building one.* I have more concepts if you are interested in seeing them.

It will undoubtedly take a village to bring this to life.
    Yep. The car images look clean bruh. I'm interested in seeing more of them.

Comment

• bbeamon
      bbeamon commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for the compliment, bro! I will be sure to post more.

This is a render of my Grand Tourer. See the original sketches and how an artist rendered them. I can pitch this to an engineer or sponsor to get this off the ground.
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by bbeamon View Post
      This is a render of my Grand Tourer. See the original sketches and how an artist rendered them. I can pitch this to an engineer or sponsor to get this off the ground.
      That's clean bruh. I really like the design of those sketches.

Comment

You have a really good talent. Push to make those dreams come true men.God bless in your endeavors.
        ​​​​

Comment

• bbeamon
          bbeamon commented
          Editing a comment
          Thank you so much. This means a lot, fellas. I am working on more sketches and consulting with an engineer to design chassis template.

More power to your man.

Comment

Working...
        X