Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The electric vehicle fiasco has become dangerous.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The electric vehicle fiasco has become dangerous.

What do you cats think about the conversion to electric vehicles? It's definitely NOT something that is going to be easy to bring in.

The electric vehicle fiasco has become dangerous (msn.com)

Thanks for showing this article. Let me put my two cents in. They're going to be very successful electric car companies. When it comes to transportation. But there are others who start up that have bad build quality. I understand the article didn't explicitly mentioned the company that they purchased these electric buses from. I think a majority of other countries that have electric buses have had zero flaws with them. It's also based on the fact that the pricing as well. It's possible they just purchase these cheap electric buses and didn't realize what would happen if they went over their thermal management which is crap. What I learned from my electric car is that having proper liquid cooling in the thermal management keeps the battery safe and runs well for a long term. Having no form of thermal management even your battery will cause this runaway issue. Whoever the engineer was who made those vehicles must be an idiot. Even though when it comes to internal combustion engines, there were engines that were the most unreliable and did catch fire in the past. With this new transition there obviously going to be setbacks. It's part of The Learning Experience.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ006 View Post
      Thanks for showing this article. Let me put my two cents in. They're going to be very successful electric car companies. When it comes to transportation. But there are others who start up that have bad build quality. I understand the article didn't explicitly mentioned the company that they purchased these electric buses from. I think a majority of other countries that have electric buses have had zero flaws with them. It's also based on the fact that the pricing as well. It's possible they just purchase these cheap electric buses and didn't realize what would happen if they went over their thermal management which is crap. What I learned from my electric car is that having proper liquid cooling in the thermal management keeps the battery safe and runs well for a long term. Having no form of thermal management even your battery will cause this runaway issue. Whoever the engineer was who made those vehicles must be an idiot. Even though when it comes to internal combustion engines, there were engines that were the most unreliable and did catch fire in the past. With this new transition there obviously going to be setbacks. It's part of The Learning Experience.
      I hear you bruh. Good points.

Comment

Working...
      X