Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your favorite car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's your favorite car?

My favorite cars are muscle cars, Camaros, Dodge Challengers, and Infinities. Right now, I have an Infiniti G35. What about y'all? What are your favorite cars?

I like Lexus LS 400s personally, Volvo C70s are cool too as well as Mercedes Benz S500s

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
      My favorite cars are muscle cars, Camaros, Dodge Challengers, and Infinities. Right now, I have an Infiniti G35. What about y'all? What are your favorite cars?
      The Camaro that I like looks like the one in the video. I like the Camaro SS

Comment

The Camaro that I like looks like the one in the video. I like the Camaro SS

I like the Camaro from 1999 to 2002. I really would like to get one in the future.

Comment

I like the Camaro from 1999 to 2002. I really would like to get one in the future.
          This is a pretty one right here.

Comment

Here is a video of the 2004 Infiniti g35. It looks just like the one that I have--although, mine is in much better condition.

Comment

a Lexus ux

Comment

Mustangs (old or new)

4Runners

Acura

Comment

Nissan GT-R, I love Japanese motor engineering.

Comment

Working...
                  X