Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are your favorite cartoons?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are your favorite cartoons?

What are some of your favorite cartoons? Mine are Looney Tunes, Transformers, He-Man, GI Joe, Thundercats, and SilverHawks. Most of them came on in the 80's and 90's. What are yours?

Those are classics! For me some of the earliest was; Scooby Doo, Dexter's Laboratory, Static Shock, Courage The Cowardly Dog, PowerPuff Girls , Justice League...ugh too many to list. We can guess age ranges based on the responses here. Haha :P

Comment

inuyasha, dbz, and yu yu Hakusho

Comment

I loved Spongebob Squarepants and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles...but I grew to love sitcoms and sports very quick and mostly watched that.

Comment

Originally posted by RakeemCalloway29 View Post
          inuyasha, dbz, and yu yu Hakusho
          Yesss, Dragonball was my fave growing up! Same with a lot of anime, and adult swim/Toonami shows like Cowboy Bebop & Rick & Morty. Rugrats and power rangers used to my fave too growing up. But pretty much every other show listed above are shows I liked tooo hahaa. Currently, my favorite show is Attack on Titan, that show ended up being one of the best stories i've seen in a show in quite some time

Comment

For me Gundam Wing was the best for me back in the day. I love it.

Comment

Definitely looney tunes, tom and Jerry, the Flintstones, and family guy

Comment

Originally posted by OJ006 View Post
                For me Gundam Wing was the best for me back in the day. I love it.
                I forgot about Gundam! That used to be straight

Comment

Watched a lot of cartoons in my childhood like Bugs Bunny, Mickey Mouse, Popeye, Snoopy, and a lot of others but, my all-time favourite is Tom&Jerry.

Comment

Originally posted by shimran View Post
                    Watched a lot of cartoons in my childhood like Bugs Bunny, Mickey Mouse, Popeye, Snoopy, and a lot of others but, my all-time favourite is Tom&Jerry.
                    Yeah. I like Tom and Jerry too. I used to watch it all the time when I was a kid.

Comment

Tom and Jerry was my favorite while i was a kid and but not now. Now i like Dragon Ball Z. What about you?
                      I am so excited for countdown to new york trip

Comment

Originally posted by Lara View Post
                        Tom and Jerry was my favorite while i was a kid and but not now. Now i like Dragon Ball Z. What about you?
                        I haven't watched too much Dragon Ball Z. I may have to take a look at it.

Comment

Yeah I am sure you will feel a connection just like I feel...

Comment

Originally posted by Lara View Post
                            Yeah I am sure you will feel a connection just like I feel...

Thanks for the link.

Comment

You are welcome!!

Comment

Working...
                              X