Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mark Wahlberg’s History of Hate Crimes Resurfaces After ‘Everything Everywhere All at Once’ SAG Win.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark Wahlberg’s History of Hate Crimes Resurfaces After ‘Everything Everywhere All at Once’ SAG Win.

Marky Mark, had a past as a racist. I guess everybody has a past, if you dig deep enough.

MARIO ANZUONISocial media is still rejoicing over Sunday night’s Screen Actors Guild Awards where fan-favorite contender Everything Everywhere All At Once did a clean sweep. In addition to Michelle Yeoh, Jamie Lee Curtis, and Ke Huay Quan winning in their respective categories, the ensemble took home the biggest award of the night, Outstanding Cast in a Motion Picture. The prize is considered a bellwether for the Best Picture winner at the Oscars.Ninety-four-year-old screen legend James Hong, wh

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    Marky Mark, had a past as a racist. I guess everybody has a past, if you dig deep enough.

I'm more concerned how easily they want us to forgive him for his past. Even though he repeatedly did it

Had the nerve to post about George Floyd

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

I'm more concerned how easily they want us to forgive him for his past. Even though he repeatedly did it

Had the nerve to post about George Floyd
      Exactly.

Comment

Working...
      X