Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kevin Hart’s Egypt Show Canceled After Comedian Reportedly Made ‘Afrocentric’ Comments About Country’s History.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kevin Hart’s Egypt Show Canceled After Comedian Reportedly Made ‘Afrocentric’ Comments About Country’s History.

Man, they are trippin. All of those ancient artifacts show nothing but black people back in the past. There are black people drawn all over the walls of those pyramids. Why don't people want to admit that Egypt was a black civilization. Everybody else can have a civilization, BUT the black man. When I see those documentaries with Arabs with wigs on their heads, they look silly. The only people who wear wigs like that, are black people.

Comedian Kevin Hart, amid a major international tour, recently had his planned show in Cairo canceled. A statement by Egyptian event management company R Productions blamed the cancellation on “local production issues.” However, widespread speculation is many Egyptians took offense at Hart’s reported comments about the Black history of Egypt, prompting the show’s cancellation.

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    Man, they are trippin. All of those ancient artifacts show nothing but black people back in the past. There are black people drawn all over the walls of those pyramids. Why don't people want to admit that Egypt was a black civilization. Everybody else can have a civilization, BUT the black man. When I see those documentaries with Arabs with wigs on their heads, they look silly. The only people who wear wigs like that, are black people.
    This gained traction right around the same time as Kyrie and Kanye. I'm not surprised bc they've been protesting for months.

But TBH it ain't too much of a loss. He ain't that funny lol,

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

This gained traction right around the same time as Kyrie and Kanye. I'm not surprised bc they've been protesting for months.

But TBH it ain't too much of a loss. He ain't that funny lol,
      I agree. Kevin Hart has never really made me laugh. However, Eddie Murphy, Richard Pryor, The Wayans family, David Alan Grier, Martin Lawrence, and Katt Williams had me dying. LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post

I agree. Kevin Hart has never really made me laugh. However, Eddie Murphy, Richard Pryor, The Wayans family, David Alan Grier, Martin Lawrence, and Katt Williams had me dying. LOL.
        No Chris Rock lol

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

No Chris Rock lol
          Yeah, Chris Rock and Tommy Davidson. Also, Jim Carrey.

Comment

Working...
          X