Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jamie Foxx says he is 'finally starting to feel like' himself again after terrifying health scare that left him hospitalized for MONTHS: 'I can see the light'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jamie Foxx says he is 'finally starting to feel like' himself again after terrifying health scare that left him hospitalized for MONTHS: 'I can see the light'

That's good news. I am happy for Jamie Foxx.
    Jamie Foxx revealed he is 'finally starting to feel like' himself again after suffering a medical emergency that left him hospitalized for months.

Yeah that is good news and I am happy for him too. Stay healthy Stay blessed.
    I am so excited for countdown to new york trip

Comment

Was so much drama surrounding this dude's information, I just ignored it until he said something. Haven't checked out cloned Tyrone yet, hopefully that and his other stuff that just came out and coming out did good numbers.

Comment

I'm glad he's doing all right. After that scare I was worried too. His recovery is definitely about to start. Well of course the article said that he has. I believe the recovery is now mentally from his ordeal. All the wishes for Jamie Foxx. God bless.

Comment

Amen!!
          I am so excited for countdown to new york trip

Comment

Working...
          X