Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Twitter SUSPENDS Kanye: Rapper's account is locked after he posted series of vile anti-Semitic slurs and declared war on Jewish people - as Jewish community and stars line up to condemn him and he remains suspended from Instagram.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twitter SUSPENDS Kanye: Rapper's account is locked after he posted series of vile anti-Semitic slurs and declared war on Jewish people - as Jewish community and stars line up to condemn him and he remains suspended from Instagram.

Kanye is, singlehandedly, destroying his own life. He is going to end up blowing everything he has earned. I guess he proved Kim Kardashian right.

The rapper, 45, has found himself in hot water following his controversial Paris Fashion Week show where he showcased a White Lives Matter shirt - before making a swipe at the Jewish community.

It's slickening to see, but I do hope he realizes when he has went too far or hope has a plan and just not out here willy nilly, which I don't think he is out here just doin whatever.

Comment

Exactly. I hope that he has a plan too; because he burning bridges with everyone.

Comment

Working...
      X