Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'It was naked rage': Rob Schneider claims Bill Murray 'HATED' SNL cast members Adam Sandler and Chris Farley - as actor, 72, is hit by accusations of inappropriate behavior and bullying.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'It was naked rage': Rob Schneider claims Bill Murray 'HATED' SNL cast members Adam Sandler and Chris Farley - as actor, 72, is hit by accusations of inappropriate behavior and bullying.

I remember Bill Murray in Groundhog Day. That movie was a classic.
    Bill Murray 'hated' SNL cast members including Adam Sandler and Chris Farley when he co-hosted the show in the 90s, former co-star Rob Schneider has claimed.

Bill Murray is a hella funny and I'm low-key happy he sabotaged that film.

The director is culture vulture from SC and thinks bc he was around Black people he can mock how he acts.

But at the end of the day he's still an Indian. Aziz Ansari is no different than Mindy Kaling.

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post
      Bill Murray is a hella funny and I'm low-key happy he sabotaged that film.

The director is culture vulture from SC and thinks bc he was around Black people he can mock how he acts.

But at the end of the day he's still an Indian. Aziz Ansari is no different than Mindy Kaling.
      He sure is. He had me dying laughing in GroundHog day.

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post

He sure is. He had me dying laughing in GroundHog day.
        What about Bob is funny too.

He was funny in Ghostbusters

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

What about Bob is funny too.

He was funny in Ghostbusters
          Yep.

Comment

Working...
          X