Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BREAKING NEWS: Family of George Floyd SUE Kanye West in a $250million lawsuit after the rapper said he died of fentanyl overdose during podcast.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BREAKING NEWS: Family of George Floyd SUE Kanye West in a $250million lawsuit after the rapper said he died of fentanyl overdose during podcast.

Kanye did this to himself. I wouldn't be shocked if they actually win.

The mother of George Floyd's daughter has launched a $250 million legal bid against Kanye West after his controversial comments about his death.

I don't agree with this situation as my lil 2cents. Once again it looks like they are just looking at the money or someone around them looking at the money. I would say use this as a way to get his attention to do something good. But nope of course.

Comment

I hear you bruh.

Comment

• Somebodysunclephil
        Somebodysunclephil commented
        Editing a comment
        So to be correct they wanted more SMH, (Kanye may cause collateral damage, but we should not make him a straight up enemy, he should at bare minimum be an ally.)

Kanye West has made a $2 million donation to support the families of George Floyd, Ahmaud Arbrery, and Breonna Taylor, along with black-owned businesses in crisis in his native Chicago, a representative for West told CNN.

Comment

Working...
      X