Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taylor's ultimate revenge? Swift fans insist singer's new song Vigilante S**t is a thinly-veiled swipe at Kanye West - after decoding Easter eggs that point to his divorce from Kim Kardashian and her romance with Pete Davidson.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taylor's ultimate revenge? Swift fans insist singer's new song Vigilante S**t is a thinly-veiled swipe at Kanye West - after decoding Easter eggs that point to his divorce from Kim Kardashian and her romance with Pete Davidson.

I actually liked Taylor Swift's last album. It was a good album. I haven't heard this one yet.

The singer, 32, dropped her new album, Midnights, on Friday. One song in particular has sparked attention - Vigilante S**t, which is all about Taylor getting back at someone who wronged her.

It's not like she's being nominated for a Grammy lately.

If this is true, ye is a low hanging fruit basket case.

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post
      It's not like she's being nominated for a Grammy lately.

If this is true, ye is a low hanging fruit basket case.
      Exactly.

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post

Exactly.
        Does she really need to rehash old beef for publicity? I'd think her music can speak for itself.

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

Does she really need to rehash old beef for publicity? I'd think her music can speak for itself.
          Exactly. I agree.

Comment

Working...
          X