Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kanye West 'hires Johnny Depp's attorney Camille Vasquez to handle his business interests' - as he's dropped by Balenciaga and Adidas threatens to sever ties with the rapper after his anti-Semitic rants.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kanye West 'hires Johnny Depp's attorney Camille Vasquez to handle his business interests' - as he's dropped by Balenciaga and Adidas threatens to sever ties with the rapper after his anti-Semitic rants.

Charlamagne tha God has claimed Kanye West called him to scream over Pete Davidson's '10inch manhood' during the comedian's brief romance with Kim Kardashian.

Wait? Wouldn't those people be on the opps team? This is disgusting and depressing disturbing, I may have to try to ignore all stuff dealing with him.

Comment

Originally posted by Somebodysunclephil View Post
      Wait? Wouldn't those people be on the opps team? This is disgusting and depressing disturbing, I may have to try to ignore all stuff dealing with him.
      I hear you. Kanye has messed himself up pretty bad.

Comment

Working...
      X