Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Migos rapper Takeoff, 28, is shot dead 'over a game of dice' in front of his uncle and bandmate Quavo outside a bowling alley in Houston.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Migos rapper Takeoff, 28, is shot dead 'over a game of dice' in front of his uncle and bandmate Quavo outside a bowling alley in Houston.

Man, another rapper gone. Violence in the Rap Game is getting out of control. Every time I turn around, some rapper is getting shot. R.I.P. Takeoff.
    Migos rapper Takeoff has been shot dead 'over a game of dice' in front of his uncle and bandmate Quavo outside of a bowling alley in Texas.

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    Man, another rapper gone. Violence in the Rap Game is getting out of control. Every time I turn around, some rapper is getting shot. R.I.P. Takeoff.
    The shooting occurred at a Houston bowling alley on Tuesday morning. Migos Rapper Takeoff Shot and Killed in Houston Alex Young

Comment

Dude let me get this thang going and I get some money on that level. I swear I will be like a Oshaaay globe trotting and stop by to do business and profession acts in the community. That's it, but headshot though, something don't seem right. RIP to another black man with resources down.

Comment

I knew something wasn't right when they said the locations of the shots SMH. The dude gave the vibe of how I am. I'm not proud and still not safe because I'm almost got done like this a few weeks ago while sitting at this very keyboard ,which was due to a male and female *****, of her trying to shoot him to stop a rock being thrown at her damn car. I have off and on trying to confirm the law around this type of situation because I literally watch my situation build up. And is why I didn't get popped, I was watching then went to the floor as it ricochet off the corner of my window. Was there any police report? NOPE! I had to threaten and let the security guard know when the perpetrator which was a female and the security was black female was going to let her make it after doing that ****. I knew some bull was going on so I had to record the security and the chick, which as I suspected she was going to do or say nothing, I had to remind her I recorded them if she does not report it. That was the only reason the security guard did there job. Their only job when unarmed, which I think she was, is to Observe and REPORT but the black lady didn't even want to do that. Even for a black man not on that bull****.

Comment

Comment

Comment

I hope the one rumor I read was not true, that it was his own folk/Quavo trying to hit someone else, that has to be the worst, I wouldn't see how you can do that and be normal after the fact, but time will tell I suppose.

I just looked it does look like some body stole off, because you hear the obligatory oooh and then someone's response was gun fire.

I agree with the comment on the video--> " superdaybaby
              I argue with ppl about basketball ALLLLL DEEEEEE TIMEEEEEEE and ain't never once got shot at. This pure envy and rage
              1h
              Reply "​
              Last edited by Somebodysunclephil; 11-03-2022, 09:48 AM.

Comment

I hear you bruh.

Comment

Working...
                X