Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Billy Ray Cyrus, 61, CONFIRMS engagement to singer Firerose, 34, just four months after wife of 28 years Tish filed for divorce... and insists there is no rift with his children: 'Everybody's turning the page'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Billy Ray Cyrus, 61, CONFIRMS engagement to singer Firerose, 34, just four months after wife of 28 years Tish filed for divorce... and insists there is no rift with his children: 'Everybody's turning the page'

Something that I never understood. Why do people get divorced only to marry somebody else right afterward. I am talking about people that have been married for years.
    The Achy Breaky Heart hitmaker made the revelation in an interview with People magazine published on Tuesday in which he gave insight on his relationship with the musician half his age.

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    Something that I never understood. Why do people get divorced only to marry somebody else right afterward. I am talking about people that have been married for years.
    It appears he's been banging her for a while. They've been off and on since Miley was 18.

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

It appears he's been banging her for a while. They've been off and on since Miley was 18.
      Wow. Do you think that's the reason his wife wanted a divorce?

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post

Wow. Do you think that's the reason his wife wanted a divorce?
        She wanted some of that old town road money before she left lol

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

she wanted some of that old town road money before she left lol
          lol.

Comment

Working...
          X