Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kim Kardashian and Kanye West officially SETTLE divorce: Reality star will get '$200K a month in child support' from the troubled rapper.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kim Kardashian and Kanye West officially SETTLE divorce: Reality star will get '$200K a month in child support' from the troubled rapper.

Does Kim Kardashian even need the money? She is richer than Kanye. Kanye is no longer a billionaire.
    The agreement covers aspects related to child custody, support and property division, with Kim getting $200,000 inĀ  child support.

Where's the emote for yuck, They shouldn't have no child support, she's richer than him.

Comment

Originally posted by Somebodysunclephil View Post
      Where's the emote for yuck, They shouldn't have no child support, she's richer than him.
      I might have to see if I can install some.

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post

I might have to see if I can install some.
        We need a laugh emoji too

Comment

If they got split custody why he even paying her. Also he gave her the house he bought next door.

That white ***** and those hybrids were sure expensive

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

If they got split custody why he even paying her. Also he gave her the house he bought next door.

That white ***** and those hybrids were sure expensive
            It sucks big time because, there is lot of females already parrotting with the lady said on the comedy hype video, where she was mad that black dudes be dodging sistah when they divorce but other races be getting the bag. I hate it the view but it sure does look like that..I don't plan to give no one my **** except my seed.

Comment

It sucks big time because, there is lot of females already parrotting with the lady said on the comedy hype video, where she was mad that black dudes be dodging sistah when they divorce but other races be getting the bag. I hate it the view but it sure does look like that..I don't plan to give no one my **** except my seed.
              I didn't have to give half to my parents. I don't know why spouses expect the same.

And a lot of women get just as mad when men are on the receiving end. I.e. Sherri shepherd

Comment

Working...
              X