Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

'I want to make a few things clear': Biden takes on Kanye by saying 'the Holocaust happened, Hitler was a demonic figure' - and slams 'political leaders' who give him a platform and ignore anti-Semitism

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'I want to make a few things clear': Biden takes on Kanye by saying 'the Holocaust happened, Hitler was a demonic figure' - and slams 'political leaders' who give him a platform and ignore anti-Semitism

Kanye seems to have gotten worse. He is saying that he likes Hitler, saying bad things about his ex-wife in the public, and just running his mouth. This man went from being a billionaire to a pariah , in less than a few months.
    President Joe Biden took on anti-Semitic rapper Kanye West in a tweet Friday and said political leaders who did not condemn his hateful rhetoric were complicit.

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    Kanye seems to have gotten worse. He is saying that he likes Hitler, saying bad things about his ex-wife in the public, and just running his mouth. This man went from being a billionaire to a pariah , in less than a few months.
    Imagine if this nutcase was used his influence to help his own community. The "Black" kids he claims he cares so much about.

Fun fact: Hitler sterilized biracial children unbeknownst to them.

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

Imagine if this nutcase was used his influence to help his own community. The "Black" kids he claims he cares so much about.

Fun fact: Hitler sterilized biracial children unbeknownst to them.
      Exactly. He really could've used his influence for good to bring awareness when it comes to the black community. Kanye West reminds me of Will Smith in "6 degrees of separation". He forgot that he was black.

Comment

Exactly. He really could've used his influence for good to bring awareness when it comes to the black community. Kanye West reminds me of Will Smith in "6 degrees of separation". He forgot that he was black.
        In that movie he was supposed to be biracial and it's based on a true story

Comment

In that movie he was supposed to be biracial and it's based on a true story
          It was based on a true story? I didn't know that.

Comment

It was based on a true story? I didn't know that.
            Here's the real guy

Comment

Here's the real guy
              Thanks for the link bruh.

Comment

Working...
              X