Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

BREAKING: Jurors in Hollywood Harvey Weinstein rape trial are sent out to deliberate case that could see pervert ex-movie mogul jailed for another 60 years.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BREAKING: Jurors in Hollywood Harvey Weinstein rape trial are sent out to deliberate case that could see pervert ex-movie mogul jailed for another 60 years.

Harvey Weinstein is in some serious mess. I believe the accusations against him. I saw a video of him feeling all over a woman in his office.

The jury has received the case and are set to begin deliberations Friday afternoon in the Los Angeles trial of Harvey Weinstein. Jurors have to decide on two rape counts and five sexual assaults.

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    Harvey Weinstein is in some serious mess. I believe the accusations against him. I saw a video of him feeling all over a woman in his office.
    Am I the only person who has not seen this video lol

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

Am I the only person who has not seen this video lol
      LOL!! I forgot where I saw it at. It may have been on YouTube. Harvey Weinstein is a true pervert.

Comment

Working...
      X