Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trial in shooting of Megan Thee Stallion exposes misogynoir.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trial in shooting of Megan Thee Stallion exposes misogynoir.

I wonder if Tory Lanez really shot her. I don't think that they have evidence that he shot her. They said that his DNA was not on the gun. Also, I know this is off topic, but I don't know why Megan named herself the Stallion. A Stallion is a male horse...LOL!!

LOS ANGELES (AP) — Megan Thee Stallion is a three-time Grammy winner and hip-hop superstar, but her success wasn't enough to shield the 27-year-old artist from the power of widespread misinformation and social media vitriol leveled against her after she was shot in 2020. The Houston-born rapper, whose legal name is Megan Pete, was shot multiple times in both feet after leaving a Hollywood Hills party in 2020 with rapper Tory Lanez and former...

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    I wonder if Tory Lanez really shot her. I don't think that they have evidence that he shot her. They said that his DNA was not on the gun. Also, I know this is off topic, but I don't know why Megan named herself the Stallion. A Stallion is a male horse...LOL!!
    I agree. She said it is Houston saying for tall thick girls

Comment

Oh, I see.

Comment

Working...
      X