Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Inside the toxic life of influencer Andrew Tate, who is accused of sex trafficking.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inside the toxic life of influencer Andrew Tate, who is accused of sex trafficking.

It seems like something always gets these cats. From Kanye West to Bill Cosby, it seems like people will always find something on you. Sex Trafficking for Andrew Tate. That's pretty serious.
    Charging fans $49.99 for live advice — and $4,497 for access to his “war rooms” — Tate is known for comparing women to dogs and saying they are the property of their husbands.

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    It seems like something always gets these cats. From Kanye West to Bill Cosby, it seems like people will always find something on you. Sex Trafficking for Andrew Tate. That's pretty serious.
    Don't let this hybrid fool you. His dad is biracial and his mother is white.

He's giving me I'm ashamed of my Black father vibes and the fatherless incels sense it too.

He says he never experienced bigotry for his skintone. This is not one of us

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

Don't let this hybrid fool you. His dad is biracial and his mother is white.

He's giving me I'm ashamed of my Black father vibes and the fatherless incels sense it too.

He says he never experienced bigotry for his skintone. This is not one of us
      I hear you bruh.

Comment

Working...
      X