Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chris Rock steps out with controversial comedian Louis C.K. at the dog park - after Eddie Murphy joked about THAT Will Smith slap at the Golden Globes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Rock steps out with controversial comedian Louis C.K. at the dog park - after Eddie Murphy joked about THAT Will Smith slap at the Golden Globes.

I guess Chris Rock got the last laugh from that slap fiasco with Will Smith.
    Chris Rock stepped out with Louis C.K. at a dog park on Wednesday - as he was seen for the first time since Eddie Murphy joked about Will Smith's Oscars slap.

More and more I see why he slapped him. I understand he gave him an opportunity to headline that masterpiece "Pootie Tang" but being photoed with a man who admitted to sexually harassing females is not a good look.

I guess if he can overlook that then he can overlook that slap

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post
      More and more I see why he slapped him. I understand he gave him an opportunity to headline that masterpiece "Pootie Tang" but being photoed with a man who admitted to sexually harassing females is not a good look.

I guess if he can overlook that then he can overlook that slap
      LOL...Exactly.

Comment

Working...
      X