Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Geena Davis details Bill Murray's alleged 'inappropriate' behavior on set including using massaging device on her and screaming at her in trailer: 'I felt so ashamed'.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Geena Davis details Bill Murray's alleged 'inappropriate' behavior on set including using massaging device on her and screaming at her in trailer: 'I felt so ashamed'.

Everybody has a past, I guess. I guess they are going after Bill Murray now. I loved that movie "Groundhog Day" with Bull Murray. That movie was hecka funny.
    The 66-year-old actress starred alongside the 72-year-old comedian on 1990 crime comedy Quick Change and talked about the alleged harassment in a new On With Kara Swisher podcast interview.

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post
    Everybody has a past, I guess. I guess they are going after Bill Murray now. I loved that movie "Groundhog Day" with Bull Murray. That movie was hecka funny.
    I liked that movie and "What about Bob". I don't know if this is an isolated incident.

He was accused of making the environment uncomfortable on the Charlie's Angels movie set. That's how Bernie Mac got his role.

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post

I liked that movie and "What about Bob". I don't know if this is an isolated incident.

He was accused of making the environment uncomfortable on the Charlie's Angels movie set. That's how Bernie Mac got his role.
      I see.

Comment

Working...
      X