Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kanye West is 'MARRIED!' Musician 'ties the knot with Yeezy designer in private ceremony' two months after Kim divorce - and his new bride is the spitting image of his ex-wife!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kanye West is 'MARRIED!' Musician 'ties the knot with Yeezy designer in private ceremony' two months after Kim divorce - and his new bride is the spitting image of his ex-wife!

Man, I have got to give Kanye props. He is holding up very well against the system's attempts to turn him into a social pariah.

Family Love GIF by J.B. Kinard

Kanye West has 'married' Yeezy architect Bianca Censori two months after his divorce from Kim Kardashian was finalised. 

He definitely has a type. And this is definitely was impulsive

Comment

Man it dont look good but I don't know the brother. But if that's what you like. I say man if you are going to do that and be mixing your seed, then all your decisions, movements should be for your people, that could kind of be win win.

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post
        He definitely has a type. And this is definitely was impulsive
        Yep. It sure was. This marriage is probably not going to last long at all.

Comment

Originally posted by jboldeniv View Post

Yep. It sure was. This marriage is probably not going to last long at all.
          I said that about him and Kim though lol

Comment

Working...
          X