Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody here who has programmed in Python?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody here who has programmed in Python?

I recently took a class that used Python for the Summer Semester. It's a pretty good language to learn. Has anybody on this forum ever programmed in Python? If so, how did you like it?

I haven't "programmed" with it but I played around with it....it is a very easy to learn language.... It's more program friendly than c++, java, and other languages...
    I think Black ppl need to focus their children on learning how to code and use programming languages...it's not that hard to learn if you get the right teacher and are focused enough to read books and watch tutorials....
    We need more of our ppl in STEM...

​​​​​​

Comment

I use it to write power automate scripts. But that was years ago when I got my a+ cert

Comment

What is a "power automate script"

Comment

Originally posted by Deejay5102 View Post
          I haven't "programmed" with it but I played around with it....it is a very easy to learn language.... It's more program friendly than c++, java, and other languages...
          I think Black ppl need to focus their children on learning how to code and use programming languages...it's not that hard to learn if you get the right teacher and are focused enough to read books and watch tutorials....
          We need more of our ppl in STEM...

​​​​​​
          I agree. I have a degree in Computer Science. Currently I am in school trying to get certifications in Java and C++.

Comment

Me too...I got mine back in 2002 but sadly I never got the chance to really do anything with it...9/11 hit and that kinda killed the job market in my area...not to mention I didn't get a chance to do any interns went I was in college...
            at first we were programming in Pascal and then by mid sophomore year they switched to c++. It was so confusing for me because I never took prep courses in high school like a lot of ppl in my classes did...I felt like the old man out...
            ​​​​But my freshman year was the worst because my comp sci 1 teacher was Chinese with a terribly strong accent ...I think that set me back from the jump. This chick was my advisory counselor as well...
            it was crazy...somehow I survived tho....

​​​

Comment

I see.

Comment

Originally posted by Deejay5102 View Post
                What is a "power automate script"
                Power automate is a Microsoft app that does task automatically like pull reports, create emails and all kind of stuff.

Comment

Oh, thanks for the info...

Comment

Working...
                  X