Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Emmanuel Acho Criticized For Saying He Doesn't Have 'Generational Trauma' Like Black Americans Because He's Nigerian.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Emmanuel Acho Criticized For Saying He Doesn't Have 'Generational Trauma' Like Black Americans Because He's Nigerian.

I don't know what it is, but it seems like many Nigerians have some sort of beef with Black Americans. Out here in the Bay, I had some pretty bad run-ins with Nigerians; especially the women. They look down their nose at black Americans...Especially, black American men. The dude's are okay. But, the women, I didn't care for them that much. It was also other African women out here too.
    NFL analyst Emmanuel Acho is being slammed on social media after giving a controversial take on race relations.

Keep that same energy when they face racism. Let's hope that lack of generational trauma helps them .

Like when that cop shot them in Houston or when that white girl from OF in Miami stabbed her Nigerian bf

Comment

Originally posted by jasondreamweaver View Post
      Keep that same energy when they face racism. Let's hope that lack of generational trauma helps them .

Like when that cop shot them in Houston or when that white girl from OF in Miami stabbed her Nigerian bf
      Exactly.

Comment

Working...
      X