Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Global Horizontal Ad1

Collapse

Google Tag Manager

Collapse

Google Website Review Code

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We need a Cult. Yep that's exactly what I said.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We need a Cult. Yep that's exactly what I said.

Tell me why not?

Part of my No****inThanks collection I plan to add to somebody's store that has the least amount of scamming going on. Hopefully I end up doing something that make it worth something right? It's called: Lets be happy by: MrGreatjob Click image for larger version

Name:	31Gtg4Y3RRRWdKXt7CL4--grid.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	120.4 KB
ID:	6234

Comment

I would say if we were to create a cult it needs to be a cult of Pan Africans that's willing to work together economically and socially to improve themselves Despite ethnic geopolitical Or religious differences.

Comment

Originally posted by Afro Think Tank View Post
        I would say if we were to create a cult it needs to be a cult of Pan Africans that's willing to work together economically and socially to improve themselves Despite ethnic geopolitical Or religious differences.
        My point exactly, I hope I'm wrong, but just feel if we don't in my life time some how stuff is going to be harder for us than everyone elses hard times and in 2020s it should have to be. But you constantly see information of our people or variations selling out the motherland, if I recall the Somali president is doing military and economical stuff with CHINA? make it make sense, why would you help someone who;s regime is to try and control, manipulate you take your stuff worst then the US and you can say that because they are using US and Russia tactics to spread around and influence the world on a large scale. They already doin this with technology right now still all raw material from all counties over the entire world has to go through their country to be processed for anything to be made. Who thought this was a great idea?

Comment

Working...
        X